Thursday, March 14, 2013

Face Mask for Firming and Hydrating...

Happy Thursday friends :) Tonight is Zumba night, and I am very excited to go, seeing that I missed Tuesday's class due to not feeling well :x  If anyone has not tried Zumba yet, I would highly recommend it! You really don't feel like you are working out and burning calories (500-1000 calories each class BTW). All I know is I am dancing and having fun :)

Anywho, this week as I mentioned, I have not been feeling up to par. I had some kind of stomach thing in the beginning of the week and it has just really taken the energy out of me. I haven't been doing my nightly routines and just being lazy with my makeup. when I have these lackluster moments, I like to do a face mask to really help pick my skin back up. There are so many face masks out there, which one to try? Here is a great DIY Face Mask specifically for firming and hydrating the skin. Who doesn't love that <333


Ingredients:
1 vitamin E capsule
1 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp heavy cream





Directions:
Drain the contents of the vitamin E capsule into a small bowl. Add the honey and heavy cream and mix together until a smooth consistency forms. Apply the mixture to your face and leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Honey is an excellent hydrator and heavy cream contains lactate, which is wonderful for mild exfoliation. Plus, you get the benefits of vitamin E’s healing properties.

If you like reading my blogs, please click 'Join this Site' at the top left of the page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment