Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fall Inspired Face Mask...

Good morning beautiful friends! I missed a post last week, my husband and I went on a small honeymoon that we never got to go on after our wedding. It was so wonderful! Now I am back and ready to blog :)

Today I wanted to share with you a Fall Inspired Face Mask. There is nothing like the aroma of fall scents like cinnamon and nutmeg to get you feeling all warm and cozy. Especially when you live in a hotter climate like I do, anything that helps put you in the 'Fall Spirit' is appreciated! This face mask is simple and easy to do, and has many great benefits as well.

What you'll need:

1 tablespoon of honey
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg

Directions: Combine all of the ingredients. Apply to a clean face very gently in circular motions and be careful to avoid the eye area. Do not rub or scrub it in as it can easily cause irritation, especially if you have sensitive skin. Leave the mask on for up to 20 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water


1 comment:

  1. I have to try this! My skin's been looking a bit dull lately so this is perfect <3
    Have a great day xxx

    Style, Sequins & Stripy Tights

    ReplyDelete